A New Zealand snowboarding adventure is a great way to see this stunning country.
Are you looking for a New Zealand snowboarding adventure? The award winning Haka Tours are one of New Zealand's leading ski and snowboarding tour companies.
Haka Tours have a great range of guided or self drive snowboarding
adventures, which will take you to the best fields in this amazing
Check out our great range of New Zealand snowboarding tours below:
7 Day South Island Snow Safari Tour
From $1,799 NZD
Come and join us as we take you to 6 of the South Island's best ski fields. Mt Hutt, Ohau, Cardrona, Treble Cone, Coronet Peak and The Remarkables are all on the itinerary for our adrenalin charged South Island adventure.
When you join us, we take the stress out of your week. Everything is provided to make sure that you can just relax and do what you came here for, have fun;
- An incredible week of snow in the South Island's best ski destinations
- All of your transport from field to field including transfers to each mountain
- Daily lift passes for each of the six mountains
- The service of an expert tour manager to help you improve your technique
- Your tour is limited to just sixteen guests
- Your accommodation with a maximum of six sharing (upgrades are available)
- Daily breakfast
- Entry to the Lake Tekapo hot pools
- If you select the Beginner Pack, lessons and equipment hire are included
- If you select the Lift Pass + Hire Pack, equipment is included
- Private room upgrade $599. This is per room, so if two share, just split the upgrade cost
- We can book you into our Christchurch lodge on the night before and/or after your tour
- Or stay an extra night in Queenstown on Day seven. It's worth it. What an amazing town.
Optional Activities for your spare day
On day five, you are free to enjoy the magic of Queenstown. It's the ideal opportunity to indulge in one or more of these great optional extras:
- Go Heli-Skiing - half or full day available
- Make the most of the conditions with an extra day on the slopes
- Go wild on the famous Canyon Swing
- Take in the amazing scenery the best way possible, with a sky dive
- Bungy Jump - this is a must!
- Ride the famous Shotover Jetboat
- Visit NZ's most popular attraction, mystical Milford Sound an a full day tour and cruise
- Or, just sit back and relax in Queenstown
12 Day South Island Snow Odyssey
From $2,999 NZD
If you're looking to get away from the major ski fields, then this is the trip for you, as we take you to a variety of the South Island's smaller boutique fields.
You will love places like Broken River, Craigeburn and Temple Basin.
Come and join us on this action packed adventure!
Your tour cost includes an amazing nine full day ski passes, for eight different ski fields:
- Porter Heights, Mt
Olympus, Temple Basin, Craigieburn, Broken River, Mt Dobson, Ohau (x 2
days) and Treble Cone
- Your quad share accommodation for 11 nights (with upgrades available)
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- A guided tour on each mountain
- Transport and mountain transfers
- Breakfasts - 2 cooked and 9 continental
- Dinners on four nights
- Maximum of 8 in your group
- Nut crackers and rope tow gloves included
- Private room for $899 - per room so halve if two are sharing
Optional activities available
- Go Heli-skiing in Wanaka
- Take a fully guided back country day trip
- Include your ski or board hire for 12 days
- Transfers from airport
- A range of other optional activities at Wanaka and Lake Tekapo
- Add extra days at Queenstown or Wanaka
7 Day Ultimate Heli Tour
From $5,999 NZD
This could very well be New Zealand's best Heli Ski adventure!
Covering seven days and three different mountain ranges, your adventure takes you well away from the commercial runs to some serious back country.
If you're looking for some of the deepest and longest heli runs this side of the equator, then this is the tour for you!
We've packed a lot into this tour so that you are free to just hit the slopes:
- Seven days in some of the South Island's best heli skiing locations - Mount Cook, Wanaka, Methven and Queenstown
- The services of an expert guide
- Your transport, including mountain and heli transfers
- Three action packed days heli-skiing or boarding, including lunch
- One day guided back country skiing or boarding at Wanaka's stunning Treble Cone
- One day Mt Hutt with option to upgrade to heli skiing
- Six nights accommodation, three plus star, in a private room with ensuite
- Six hearty cooked breakfasts
- Two delicious dinners at Mount Cook
- Your tour is limited to just 8 guests
- Ski and board hire for the week
- Day two heli upgrade available
- Half day Ohau on day four depending on conditions
- Queenstown heli day on day seven
- Some great activities in Queenstown, the "Adventure Capital" on day seven
- Spend extra days in either Wanaka or Queenstown after the tour
Build your own Self Drive Snow Package
New Zealand's stunning terrain is home to many world class ski fields. From the North Island's volcanic peaks to the South Island's feature packed resorts, New Zealand has something for skiers and boarders of all skill levels.
We can build you the perfect snow package focusing on your exact
needs, and can include lift passes, gear hire, car hire, accommodation
and even selected activities. You tell us!
Just fill out and submit the Enquiry Form and we will be in touch.
For many years, Haka Tours have introduced holiday makers to the real
New Zealand. Their knowledgeable local guides have a wealth of
knowledge about New Zealand's ski and snowboarding resorts, and will give you a trip to remember. But don't take our word - read what others had to say about their Haka Tours adventure, right here.
Their guided snowboarding tours include a 7 day South Island tour, or a 3 day North Island tour.
At the time of writing their 7 day Snow Safari Tour includes:
- Shared accommodation - max 6, with upgrades available
- lift passes for 6 of the South Island's best ski fields
- Your transport including mountain transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- A guided tour helps you identify the best runs at each mountain
- Entry to the Hot Pools at the stunning lakeside resort, Lake Tekapo - on day 1
- Sample the wonders of resort towns Queenstown (New Zealand's Adventure Capital) and Wanaka
- Spend a day at leisure in Queenstown - relax or add some extra activities!
- Upgrade to heli-skiing, and sample back country conditions (discounted rates available)
- Are you a beginner? No problem - a Beginners Pack offers hire of gear and 2 days lessons
- Your Lift Pass and Hire Pack also includes gear rental
- Arrives and departs Christchurch
A self drive tour gives you independence and allows you to travel at your own pace, and Haka have several options to choose from. Choose from 2, 5 or 7 day packages.
Lift passes and accommodation in Queenstown or Wanaka (upgrades are
available) are included in all self drive tours. Car hire is included on
some and optional on others. And of course you have the option of
adding activities or extra days to the beginning or end of your tour.
Click on the following link or banner for more information on a Haka Tours New Zealand Snowboarding tour.
New Zealand Snowboarding Top of Page